Spa Business Planning
A good spa business plan helps you:
- Define your concept, business objectives and unique point of differentiation
- Identify spa start-up costs and full financials
- Map out a path to follow
It can be used to open a new spa or breathe fresh life into your current spa, its operations and its bottom line.
Vivienne will help you plan your spa business by:
- Understanding the demographics and unmet needs of your target market. A successful spa business will know their guests very well.
- Choosing a company structure that is best suited to your needs and business vision.
- Defining which services align with your concept, target market and community.
- Establishing a financial plan for business start-up and sustained success.
- Laying out a strategy and stepped implementation plan.
“From the initial phone consultation, Vivienne and her associates literally took us by the hand and led us, step by step, through the great unknowns of opening our first day spa. Starting with the development of our concept and turning it into reality was truly amazing. Vivienne, along with her team, produced such a work of art that taking the business plan to the bank was truly invigorating (the bank loved the business plan so much they did not want to return it). With the finances secured relatively easily, the spa layout and equipment procurements were equally painless. Not only did they have ideas on how the layout should look, they listened very carefully to us and to what we wanted the end product to look like. With continued support throughout construction, all the way to personally training the staff, Spa Profits Inc. helped us succeed in creating a very successful business. We are working on setting up a second location, and Vivienne O’Keeffe, along with her very capable associates, are right by our sides. They are a great asset; we are using them now and we will be using them in the future.” ~James Gutzke, Owner, Meridien Day Spa