Spa Profits Consulting Founder
When you engage Spa Profits Consulting, my team and I focus on your business:
As a boutique consulting company, we take on only a small number of clients so we can give you all the attention you need and deserve.
Vivienne O’Keeffe, founder and principal of Spa Profits Consulting Inc., is recognized for expertise in wellness spa concepts, therapeutic programming, business development, product development/launches, risk management and mergers/acquisitions, facilitating a smooth transition for all stakeholders.
Vivienne is European-trained in beauty therapy, aromatherapy, macrobiotic nutrition and physical education. Growing up in Ireland, she learned from her mother the value of local flora to nourish the body and the power of therapeutic bathing to restore health and vitality. Vivienne would go on to study herbology, hydrotherapy, thalassotherapy and balneotherapy.
A Spa Quality Certified Consultant since 2005, Vivienne has been active professionally in the spa industry from 1986, and commended by clients for her commitment and quality of work. She is a member of the International Spa Association (ISPA), Spa Industry Association of Canada (SIAC), and International Management Consultants USA (IMC).
Vivienne is passionate about developing quality systems for sustainability and growth, and for finding ways to mitigate the effects of risk to spas, spa owners and spa goers. Always ready to contribute towards the betterment of the industry, Vivienne has been an instrumental member of the Standards and Practices Committee for the Spa Industry Association of Canada since its inception in 1997, sharing her knowledge and experience of standards, practices, risk management and quality systems.
A valued contributor to published media, Vivienne is also a sought-after guest speaker at spa and wellness industry events, addressing such topics as concept development, therapeutic programming, spa and wellness facility design, spa treatment modalities, risk management, compensation, and public relations – to name a few.
Engage Spa Profits Consulting
When you engage Spa Profits Consulting, our team will collaborate with your architect, interior designer and other members of your group. Our knowledge and varied experience are at your disposal to achieve the specific needs of your project. We will work alongside you from spa concept all the way through to spa opening day and beyond.
Qualifications: Vivienne O’Keeffe
- Oncology Aesthetics Foundation Training (2016)
- Understanding and Improving Spa Quality Systems (2011)
- Spa Quality Certified Consultant (2005)
- Physical Education Association of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (1987) – Exercise & Health accreditation (PEA). Thesis “Cellulite”
- Confederation of International Beauty Therapy (1985) – Honours diploma in body and facial therapy and electrolysis (CIBTAC)
- Clinical Aromatherapy Certification (1985)
- International Advanced Esthetics Diploma (1985) – Honours diploma in advanced body and face therapy, heat and light therapy, electrotherapy and lymphatic drainage. First prize for thesis “Aromatherapy” (AAD)