It’s our philosophy that the spa and wellness business is a vehicle of change. We can be part of the change we deeply desire to see.
The future of conscious business is all about the triple bottom line:
Our purpose is to help entrepreneurs give birth to their dream of creating a space of wellness and healing in their community, and help grow it into a thriving business.
How We Can Help
- Experienced spa development counsel to help realize your dreams. We listen and hear what is yearning to be born, and with this seed, craft plans and structures to house your vision.
- Confidential consulting & coaching. We create a confidential space for spa leaders and owners to access wisdom, experience and feedback to help address operational challenges, employee and customer issues, and to gain ideas to increase engagement.
- Strategic direction. Far too often, spa leaders are snowed under with the myriad of details needed to keep the day to day operations running smoothly. We go on site to assess the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities to explore today’s rapidly changing business environment.
- Quality management systems. We curate quality management for your specific needs and objectives to uphold consistency, quality and mitigate risk.
- Skin and body care product and brand development. We create product concept and profiles, technical product benefit sheets (with key selling statements), and protocols for this important aspect of your brand communication and profitability formulas.
- Inspirational speaking. We can help inspire your spa team to appreciate how privileged they are to be able to help people in need of love, care and respite in concert with your vision and mission.
- Writing on wellbeing. We can translate the latest wellness research findings on the mind body connection for technical protocols, manuals, brochures, and online content.
- Spa at home. Have you ever wanted to create a spa in the privacy of your own home or yacht? We can help you with all the essential elements from start to finish.
Every small business has a ripple effect for its owners, staff, customers and community. We know that spas and other wellness enterprises can profoundly impact the wellbeing of a community, in some circumstances causing a transformation of a whole neighborhood.
Spa Profits was created to help entrepreneurs give birth to their dreams of creating such a space of wellness for the body, mind and spirit. We share our experience, insight, and wisdom in order to cultivate and create a center of excellence that underpins the foundations of wellness for all of your spa’s stakeholders.
Although our approach is a holistic one, the name Spa Profits Consulting was chosen because many spa businesses were financially failing endeavors. No matter how heartfelt its vision may be, a spa needs to be profitable in order to be sustainable, to repay loans, pay employees, suppliers and contribute to the wellbeing of a community. This can only occur when a business achieves profitability. Profitability enables a spa business to expand its contribution to the wellbeing of all—to be truly sustainable. Profit comes from a purpose where needs are fulfilled.
About Our Logo
The logo—a tile on a spa floor—signifies the importance of the entrepreneur to have clarity of purpose, mission and objectives. Without authentic leadership a spa is nothing more than mere bricks and mortar. The secret sauce, so to speak, is the pulsing resonance born from an authentic concept. It acts like a heartbeat, pumping purpose to every aspect of the spa wellness facility. It is an intangible so palpable that holds a magnetic force attracting like-minded professionals and consumers whose innate radar become broadcasting evangelists for the wellness spa facility. We can help you communicate this intangible to investors, team members, community and media.